Bifröst
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Joke Corner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 pm

A guy came to the hospital, feeling quite shy in front of the nurse to take his pants off.
- Please promise you won't laugh, asked the guy, and the nurse seriously responded:
- I am a professional nurse, and in over 20 years of work I have never laughed to a patient!
- Heh, ok then, said the guy and revealed the tiniest little thing that the nurse has ever seen in her life! It wasn't any bigger than the smallest battery! The nurse tried so hard not to laugh, but at the end she almost fell to the floor laughing! After a few minutes she collected herself, apologized to the guy and asked:
- Ok now, what seems to be the problem?
- My penis has swollen! Sad

Last edited by Serraphine on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bifrost.forumotion.net
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm

After examining a patient doctor concludes:
- You are in need of a perfect rest. I will prescribe you these pills for the nerves! 3 times a day give them to your wife!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jammeh

Jammeh

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Not a joke buuuuuut

A man and his son are driving to a lake to go Fishing.. on the way there they are in a serious crash
The paramedics rush both of them to hospital but the farther is pronounced dead on Arrival.

The boy is in a serious condition and rushes to surgerory...
The dcotor comes in and announces "I cant opperate on him, thats my son!"

how? :O
Back to top Go down
http://spunkii.deviantart.com/
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 am

Ok so this guy calls the fire department and starts talking about how last year he bought a couple of canabis seeds and plated them in vases next to his window but they didn`t grow good then the fireman interupts him and says sir this is a fire department we deal with serous thing here and he hang up the phone . Then the canabis guy calls again and continues his story : altho some of the seeds fell in the yard and a beautiful canabis grew in the garden of the building and again the fireman interupts him and says sir this is a fire department we deal with serous thing here and he hang up the phone . then the guy with the canabis calls for a third time and says so there is a fire at my neighbour so i wanted to tell you to be careful with my canabis while you are putting the fire !
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:08 am

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:14 am

A guy went on a business trip, and while he was away, his wife was cheating on him! Every time she cheated on him she put 1 bean in a cartoon box under her bed. When the guy came back from the trip, he found the box with 3 beans and 20 euros in it. He asks her:
- Wtf is this?
- Every time I cheated on you, I put one beain into this box, replies the wife!
- Heh ok, only 3. And what about these 20 euros?
- Well, every time I collected a kilo, I sold it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 am

A guy came to a pharmacy to buy a condom. The pharmacist gives him one and gets ready to charge it. But the young man says:
- Hmm I'm going for dinner to my girlfriend's place, to meet her family. She has a very good sister too. I think she expects something from me! Give me another condom.
The pharmacist gives him another one, but the young man thinks again...
- Hmm, when I think about it, I believe that her mother expects something fom me too... Eh, just give me the whole pack.
And pharmacist does so.
During the dinner with his girlfriend's family, they all sat down to say a prayer. But after the family was done with the prayer, the young man is still praying. The main meal was set on the table...and the desert after that...but the young man is still praying.
His girlfriend found that quite weird so she kicks him under the table and says:
- I didn't know you were so religious!
And the man replies:
- Well, you also never told me that your father was a pharmacist! Shocked

Laughing
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 am

hahahhahahah Very Happy lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:55 am

At an auction one of the items is a parrot . The auction begins and the parrot`s price goes up and up and up , slowly one by one the people give up at the end only one millionare is left , who wins the parrot when he pays for the bird he says that after he is paying so much atleast it should be able to talk and the auctoneer says yes it can who do you thing you were biding against the whole time ? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:59 am

two millionares talking on the deck of an expensive hotel . one of them says : there is only one honest way to become a millionare . the other one says : which is it ? the first guy says i was sure you don`t know it either Smile
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Two girlfriends talking :
- I don`t have who knows what dream for a perfect man he has to be gentle and smart . do you thing there are any millionares of that kind left ?
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Wife talking to her husband :
- hun look at how white your t-shirt is after i washed it with the new "ariel"
- hmm white , i liked it better with the pictures
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm

lol millionaire jokes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Btw Radi...have you checked the other topics on forum? Loot policy, raid schedule and wish list? I've updated your permissions so you can see the members area!
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

A jobless man applied for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test. “You are employed.”

He said.” Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start.”

The man replied “But I don’t have a computer, neither an email.”
I’m sorry”, said the HR manager, “If you don’t have an email, that means you do not exist. And who doesn’t exist, cannot have the job.”

The man left with no hope at all. He didn’t know what to do, with only $10 in his pocket. He then decided to go to the supermarket and buy a 10Kg tomato crate.

He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the Operation three times, and returned home with $60. The man realized that he can survive by this
Way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late Thus, his money doubled or tripled every day. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles.

5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US . He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life insurance.

He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan. When the conversation was concluded, the broker asked him his email. The man replied, “I don’t have an email”. The broker answered curiously, “You don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an email?!!”

The man thought for a while and replied, “Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft!”

Moral of the story:

M1 - Internet is not the solution to your life.
M2 - If you don’t have internet, and work hard, you can be a millionaire.
M3 - If you received this message by email, you are closer to being an office boy,
than a millionaire……….

Have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down
Serraphine
Admin
Serraphine

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

A guy is doing an experiment on a fly! First he rips one of her legs off and says:
- Fly, fly away!!! And the fly flies away!
Then he rips her other leg off...and says:
- Fly, fly away!!! And the fly flies away!
After he ripped all her legs off and the fly was still flying away when he said so, he ripped one of her wings off, and said:
- Fly, fly away!!! And the fly barely flew just a bit, but enough.
Then finally, the guy ripped the other of her wings off and said:
- Fly, fly away!!!
But the fly didn't move!
So a guy came to a conclusion:

''A fly without wings can't hear!'' lol!
Back to top Go down
Syb

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:02 pm

There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been travelling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel.
He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again.
Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it.
He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help.
The hottest girl said ,"If you fix our car we will do anything you want."
The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash.
When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you Mr."
After thinking for a short while he replied,"Could you hold my camel?"

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon place for their 25th anniversary.
As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband: "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"
The husband replied: "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."
Then, as the wife undressed, she asked: "What are you thinking now?"
He replied: "It looks like I did a pretty good job."

and for u Sifu!

An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound-up on the bed in a skimpy nightgown, and whispered,
"Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives depend on it!"
"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a nice, tight butt!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nyrm

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:00 pm

lol! Syb the 2nd and 3rd are genius xD really made my endless morning of homework Razz
Back to top Go down
radiwalker

radiwalker

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm

lol! take that Very Happy lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Joke Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Joke Corner   The Joke Corner Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joke Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bifröst :: OFF TOPIC :: General Discussions-
Jump to: